I hope your year is off to a good start. Mine is because I am trusting God more. This is our Trust Project episode and today we’re going to talk about sin. What a fun topic, right? But it’s huge. Maybe you trust God with your health and your kids, but it’s hard to believe that He has overcome sin in your life. If you struggle with that, know that I’m right there with you.
Before we dive in, I want to thank our sponsor, the Homeschool Moms Science podcast.
This new podcast is specifically geared toward helping homeschool moms teach and enjoy science.
It’s hosted by homeschool dad, scientist, and former college professor, Greg Landry.
Topics covered include:
– when to take which middle and high school science classes
– What you haven’t been told about the ACT and SAT
– What we learned from finding and choosing colleges for our homeschooled daughters
– How teaching science should differ for likely science major students and non-science students
– The keys to studying science
– The unusual benefit of daily graphing
– Your science teaching questions answered
– 4 science teaching mistakes and how to avoid them
– And much more
Listen to this upbeat, encouraging, sometimes humorous podcast for homeschool moms…
including the science story of meeting his wife.
Search for “Homeschool Moms Science Podcast” on your favorite podcast app or visit CollegePrepScience.com/podcast
How to Trust God to Overcome Sin Resources
I am praying for you as you seek to trust the Lord with the sin you haven’t been able to overcome in yuor own strength.
Do you struggle to trust God in this area? Comment and let me know.
Thanks again to my sponsor, the Homeschool Moms Science Podcast. Join me next week as my guest and I discuss teaching kids about money.
Have a happy homeschool week!